SafeHands – helping combat Covid-16
Our HandSafe’s handguards are robust, an easy to use purposed designed handgrip that provides a barrier to viruses and germs on everyday touchpoints when out and about and at work. Minimises surface contact by up to 80% and it easy to use by people with limited hand mobility.
HandSafe works with almost all doors and handles in public, commercial and private buildings. It also features a conductive nib for use on touchscreens and keypads and a non-slip grip action for using the handles of supermarket trolleys.
HandSafe has antimicrobial properties that won’t wear out over time, kills up to 99.99% of bacteria and deactivate some viruses (over 80% of bacteria are killed in 15 minutes and up to 99.99% in two hours).
£11.10 – £14,583.00
80% of infections are transmitted by hands - HandSafe helps to deactivate this
Features and benefits
- An affordable and effective barrier to avoid virus/germ transference
- Its innovative shape is designed to grip most types of door handles so whether you are pushing, twisting or doing a pulling action you can use the HandSafe
- HandSafe has two conveniently positioned push-points for switching on and off lights, or other switches
- With its easy to use, grip action even for individuals with reduced mobility.
- HandSafe reduces contact with the surface area by as much as 80% compared with a hand direct contact
- An easy-clean wrist strap for carrying and minimising contact with hands and other objects.
500, 1000, 50, 100, 2500, 1, 25